Re: [GNAP] draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-14 update - reworked introduction

Francis Pouatcha <fpo@adorsys.de> Mon, 17 August 2020 14:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0c6ewdnhi47wH0V+3fG1R0aqr1YhvwbD4B5dTQ6VNOI=; b=jr3oPtKlzpU852tFQZCJuDAXTMLx+FkM0+wfAT9d5cqtkLZGgAgs94sqwCHIrwMitA m8NgemQM0eVLNrExyKaSZ/ehHDhyu9U1yJiM3adwbamdFHsiTlAdIB9niiRaNICzKJJn F0vGQ2UgBONYTqwZsBezPVUyT3J9NzmCgetUgPVQuZb/qpy6BLxhLRfqg/QfM/yfT4q/ iLTYXTZI2jdckDk/sACl8A9JrAX6iYeqyKmOfpWJyS4jw7ULXx0ftV0yubBO8NiN4omR mU6mI+BjuVX03GsVX/CNxWOulPqkZPjrwJi/gEEXRATQbmXMz9tM2k+ecCneY7rZ3+nh NNEA==
References: <CAD9ie-v_1GHHJWVeXb5cXiUELj-Un7BN6uCdqSRz4qjL_rq=UQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyPEzcC0HCM2eRvZ3yjRp_S4rFdVcqqH3gmnpfbCLx-KNg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-v=7S-a4YRpNfKQxmfszoBEkAJuy6M7g_Z1PREDSFU2jw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNuayU+6jSRPoy-nzzNiwtM5GttaF9vVGPNeNSix+E3dQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTAjNgVJs=1V_8uqkkPWjM6Ums+A2rYizU7YyPLoVFQGg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNBJaZ4eJc+spFiZv0qGEqysYk3WwE1_ExV5STwe86bPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuR9t0RDceXBxYiMcdfPLEDStYVmQNLTeFHyhBiX1gnLyQ@mail.gmail.com>