Re: [v4tov6transition] [BEHAVE] draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines WGLC

"YangGL" <iamyanggl@gmail.com> Tue, 14 September 2010 06:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=ocI8myfux+Q6gWpmCNCUJANch3dWekO7zFykjLYcI+o=; b=AuKfvcEnj7zBcdfIZf60Mk01Qq5VNyNmAlF/j0/s1TQXYNd371dXoxbxYbYxFSAvbm p2Gs1sVs1j9Uffz/9VqEiZYLkEOkFFl9OJ4nnUUJs3AGCsnqcsz/yEOiJwncCuriOlzv EfTe9h8j6wtVdNWMBVQEArAf8DkvlwDU2ja5M=