Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-baker-v6ops-cpe-autoconfigure-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 18 June 2017 09:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1497778429; x=1498383229; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=mwJ4uuzbyQVPQvB4Ld7FLJlJQ y17ya/dWLxHOlKVc+A=; b=tZDzaEnubYbpIgYkfukFwiKz8r5DgIWeI16FLtjkQ icm+qWq0l4q0Yq9UoYqdjDHitJKdX/OF7dqW9XVqREDheQImXJcnt9UWgpaqCzQw KcVdRVAlnkqY+dIhAEpvQEh+twNlQLdAmv89zsGlRLeWNR4IoPaG1ZF8wzETlmIZ H0=