Re: [v6ops] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-02.txt]

Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> Tue, 10 January 2012 02:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=y5MdWo91sFvaiDnHC5uGakVHnkVTpbmjNdEvSYzjdU0=; b=J97FASdjmV9WRV/XhkdWYZAQ4Wj4rrbKkq2Cw9qBxggUk8AGDYz3O1++xCHPMPkOTu sNv2ccJ+gL/6TXjw0PAFNvZxgx/My5zn+eY5QM8ES/AZFSqOzDCcESTHaqReZBNDb5Ji x3otON2I58NFQ8oGeeHzukqXTyO+b8zFxiyCc=