Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-smith-v6ops-ce-dhcpv6-transparency

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Mon, 21 October 2013 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1382384207; bh=iKB0RoL2G5H4marm1HoILGXStFsSljhU+ZOkjVMBs5U=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sG5GTJxAp2eV+vxJKQyN7j/aLWyruwvjZutsYG/6zRbpvyWdi9DRNDMTYTwV9Bj6ENsjiEwyF5B0dw8Ofn57QIlwF8COsTnimd2xV8aMgQ25kqjF49PClP5znpXs4YXD8BqqtI5pwt0hv6ZBn+0N7A6Rel4YZP0aWqzwUDnpgj0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=D/h/cxjfg0p67aib4093KOTdf6rpKaaUGUb+CNCJdXTljVStRQN00aTqKxHH/d8ClmQgorXSV2XQPDm6pwCSoiULTHIdArDxbSIMZmU3BVZndjxmH4ac1jnoLRLSuikAR235//28tGYXat6T3c05WCSE1tfLiadvD+7qd6Zj7B4=;
X-YMail-OSG: zcxmCHAVM1ltoV9BTkXcy29Uz4Zt29tCpvCT4HgMYcT3.4R WMcpVkiIGr_Bcl2FTZTCrKiCGCEBrwb5BTdJgYGkuPMXb3eg0_QXuAuWg1Ez R1xciD2To43w.6GmeXD3Zjn_HkaYfL05ah4FZYKtQUgBrPKy_zZ6M2VgJwy4 iWCdsJFEkw3RWtnlEt_FfTaB8ZVwgALjV4DP2q2DuGCRt6Ngo7bQfePOobZ7 pmDxScEy6PD54C852m1UN5Q2pWLBBAD4EsXs6XMndcw4M7vJceIrbGdbYzfL 9fm9mtwaVy1mNUAJjnLIn5RtT7IY7cjuxszn6YyKgSFjJDZT0DHhoJLg7bcN rot3TyzmmzBuLQq3XJuJugH8dU9_M5vJtY9YPv0aa1A9Zp2vPWMkt7VOS9yZ EqDo2TBkPnO5wvpiu7Ww4m2W0vv5Gr.GLBGY827r1xlXtTh0i6VzfDTS96cp pO0wLctgU0Tv9ZUDBtenBRxVPK7G.x.5SfzTmm.TkfmEgYoSRG04pN9evbTG IbbhS5saFQNVoQAFAC54FbJITXLkd.sp4y8kGfIicGnlMYMrAOIlDs.3AY59 1rvYH9oNArSSvOdXroOxooHGlQ4lNwimLMTizzHUIHGl2dg5QxwEf0hXBUiX 6x3j_d1viL.OtmbvG8BCl1XhrM0q9hRBxcpBtg.7Qj93dWCQ1Uc15PvVrJxu t9YxkJASrC8UINlNw
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, CgoKCgo.X19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX18KPiBGcm9tOiBMb3JlbnpvIENvbGl0dGkgPGxvcmVuem9AZ29vZ2xlLmNvbT4KPlRvOiBUZWQgTGVtb24gPHRlZC5sZW1vbkBub21pbnVtLmNvbT4gCj5DYzogRnJlZCBCYWtlciAoZnJlZCkgPGZyZWRAY2lzY28uY29tPjsgZHJhZnQtc21pdGgtdjZvcHMtY2UtZGhjcHY2LXRyYW5zcGFyZW5jeUB0b29scy5pZXRmLm9yZzsgSVB2NiBPcHMgV0cgPHY2b3BzQGlldGYub3JnPjsgImhvbWVuZXQtY2hhaXJzQHRvb2xzLmlldGYub3JnIiA8aG9tZW4BMAEBAQE-