Re: [v6ops] Reminder: draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat WGLC

Maoke <fibrib@gmail.com> Thu, 06 September 2012 04:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=e1nNhpeGr2r6S5IVvHCUzUnyYyP+fCZeKQ6XdDz3oX0=; b=vxsNWZKKoC10E92odDTWT6GUUVJNHZMtXdsyVeLIDE2RnxsxKjg79hxu43+PtSuF5p 5xhzjAN5faCcmVspsc5bQtbL50utjEitBKDjf5M2/Yvr461DfpzIJ292l9001f+tA3wA jYP+E1+pqMdYD2vD76wsoRbEedgUhN2Uq3d6Eg0AYs27qEP2R7eskwgVXVingfyV7LAe wYCDck52R1VY8eADYMBqQijNruV1D9Q5yoRL2tKl/JrAyq0rpdooI6KpONDmNN/icufM FWlSyUPtSM74gSyDEc9Pt9JmcvTCGtn3vnvoUIfQvu0jmelc2T3fw9IXalJgI59Agyr3 PRWg==