Re: [v6ops] Reminder: draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat WGLC

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 06 September 2012 02:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eOsprMDNzRptQqvoNjIGpXXy2iqeC68vDpkUrVOFzs8=; b=FwNSpE+U1VJJKnAK/cw5IXaJ755xZ2h2DYK6G+st9jcolElC4FsDqEaPOaQW+NEZbB zS/PH8ah6sgRskVE12o85ppv+YLgWS1H7ev2RS9VuKHKuOB4Qvp9S3oHAqDTBgzHgNnQ ZDqtoKst6j5VrH9XiOTbM7DvN6p0JNK0lrjIDnJsOu3faY0L1ehd018qDrIJENRPvZQ8 GSDkEKqBm96GUcTZXD1cVNkIklw+4XMLBoj5XYZrNKZAYj/tVGtHGAqH0Pf72RsLlohB TCCmi2lVzZD1VfBheULXbmFJOuXO4PDNaA6pm+78gJIIDsiFTbdyHFuj3Mh2A8BeOWY/ Ei5g==