Re: [v6ops] Reminder: draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat WGLC

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 06 September 2012 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=81SqPxIwaKAjGXhQ1EfC0zd6LqhWFpSaa/PbH0/7lv8=; b=iAg7v65x1czwvQFOjp1b79enDCGugMz8URo4h37WXEYRcuTknrlXPso5iR4UMreSZF lzfcMqCwbUM0z9IknAg7CPDi680VWII30EZmmcHT9kJKmadArq/kHsC1kCfNVv16INa8 aikd49d0cmNsWuuB6uxYceukTVxzYESr9RrPo1XNNXrZgqsx4cuPIlabSejujF9HCdn6 dXsqbui970tING+LWu6zWtw8uPrVtLDAO/EZ+bMsfDWTdrESSeNwLNr6rO6nvK5xezb+ TiCjIKM9yMY1GbdLKFtLSaO3F9GeysMYzDCp3Wu0iW6A5aXbNNoWh68Evb+jhBHhYJFp GpZQ==