RE: New Version Notification for draft-donley-ipv6-cpe-rtr-use-cases-and-reqs-00

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Sun, 26 July 2009 14:27 UTC

Subject: RE: New Version Notification for draft-donley-ipv6-cpe-rtr-use-cases-and-reqs-00
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:21:12 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Chris Donley <C.Donley@cablelabs.com>, v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Cc: "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=15733; t=1248618085; x=1249482085; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20New=20Version=20Notification=20for=20dr aft-donley-ipv6-cpe-rtr-use-cases-and-reqs-00=20 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Chris=20Donley=22=20<C.Donley@cablelabs.com>,=20< v6ops@ops.ietf.org>; bh=+acI9+FaZKYSRP5rdLjK3QtOiak2iMzjwhTS7SzlBXQ=; b=Ud+XK6qxtOvDqwV5+S3xSD9unxmXcHS041DgswJ5pADbONukE0lqiItfOZ J8mfsR84e6CSnzotLOi0k6YotLcT+RbokMDM6uqLA+w45metRKrk62pIEoth LjodXRyfpj;