Re: [v6ops] scenario of draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-00.txt

" zveno.chen " <zveno.chen@gmail.com> Tue, 07 August 2012 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:references:subject:message-id:x-mailer:mime-version :content-type; bh=GUikEcBFsfqggyRoei2hFS2SKXL0sD46j40jhvVagLk=; b=GrUt/gaXe6yHKqXvZ6rDXuNml2ldZsRggUTi6Mss9bLNJCSY9ncqKE0tWFiZJD8ESC 81sVCIOSq9JFYFRJ2AunYVotbZdF9L+MASqjMxvy0veJ3qouGLrIIPpC8qpAoHBj/5hv uok+/6cJdCnKwzBizumSZKNcL+agyrNFNaOhQk3Ve7tJWMFX/HqQkAG15jNWyePT2lMC Lmxdnnsbo1ZqfgvihqKQK0KeAR8cKngi+Yi5yXj1L1LhtNzAuR1Qqe9J3n7f/27GGWXu 1Hv3c6ao8Z5eilQIUi5WZzayAGuzwj4cJXp32eEx+MOs6rrmBtrjxSLCwYwXyLs0dYfw 7zmQ==