Re: [v6ops] HE Reporting (draft-palet-ietf-v6ops-he-reporting-00)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 21 October 2017 06:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1508565600; x=1509170400; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=xVwdGmBOqnG/ydE0ATm9PU4Oo quBjbWPGwp+Sx9ihTo=; b=ZQmSDu233Ko/Y8k+zmTWHA1ouTjPBYg+VFZJIQSUR zIkzCeq3D9ZN1BQ1udPZx9hoAZhpl3/LbAoB+GShE9Yy129k/doaIgiQfb030FI1 H3DBcMibK4CIeShFXkuBbaqD/Ie0lm7IxoHuIy4UXfwjKBkcspjrHvLrCdj/yvF/ JY=