Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-loops WGLC

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 04 April 2011 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=2057; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301952413; x=1303162013; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XWUmJE8A+WdjG+uQocpxpeOxBdkbddwyfG2FgTs2Mzw=; b=bp+DmI5hILQpw6Xxkbl2rZE1RjP9yw0K2VZzC9SwgTABB495y/BQaYAO xlbrcZ/ir5ZE5xESeAjXaqGyyyABtANrDp3PEGjIgCWmHip2xRG/Eip5H lDzArSHDFkGFHYBVQ6Ob3/FbCh17f0iOuts0YrQ4CcNou31PyTdrHftvs U=;