Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-loops WGLC

Joel Jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 05:11 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:13:25 -0700
From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>
To: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
Cc: "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>, "v6ops-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <v6ops-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, Ron Bonica <ron@bonica.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-loops WGLC

Seems like an application for an errata, if it indeed is simply an
implmentation pitfall. the informational document should not be wrongly
be assumed to depricate any part of 5214 since it doesn't claim that
from outset.

I'd prefer that we continue the last call with the document that we have
given this also in the form that has cleared the iesg once already.