Re: [v6ops] draft-pauly-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-update-01

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 03 April 2017 22:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1491258179; x=1491862979; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=bBFFOogKCSySWUuqunyiTM40y WEpUEUP5SNGY4CYlIE=; b=lrwa7OOT8iHJANBd0yJUzo0xK1eILIvS3mg28tpjf 0ovk0uyxpFWW+cY/DJfuMRYovws7ZD1PhWqNhtHPGQFoKehT/+1RBOEammcCk4Kd fgdvJAMP2PDYwGJpg+Lm9nupppcFxDt9TMwMqEdeM6THVoMx99Ad5uXrA2tiNggc gw=