Re: [v6ops] RFC 7278 on Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Mobile Interface to a LAN Link

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 18 February 2016 09:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wkh7wfGXDQdAEGEMojMysK9Li3CbBbzIWOO9szXWXXw=; b=xEqXcs1+tgT5YXl6OxO3UCJ1bRQTLuVOtPojZfZAdHR8g8oCP6vl72/CRE/X/FHKZ+ Z1puVHPtW7EPwnrQSuQF7Z5lSyRwAtqNRydH7uKO2ZpTx0XtMl9XgQxlBKrIe3Ii9Km/ wphZbFAmg3AaLUIb9lyxxBWxB7YMJ5CXhqTHIIHgxi+KA9JTUenZoPgsPdkiH5w6Xh1Y yCEe43WPj8HhV21YiEeLVKUb6eop2HISsNyUnn6hPaVMWqXLoH0I8wJM8WS0YFlefdfj GZgomVppZCplwYuIhN6S8/FvG4d2goAtQZJDCzCCW9E1DyJA27PIiL5ZmdIen035kYiG vV9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wkh7wfGXDQdAEGEMojMysK9Li3CbBbzIWOO9szXWXXw=; b=DYTGy78gobG+H2OdlnAehP0O5lXIwsFKbc3IJQcYbZadhKrJoLY5slOP71qK9DG4dO jCR3hZrEDrQ+cvMUh/QnFmt4LmNCXbi1Lo/CkNcG7bykmagkbJWGb3C4hmVR7B7UqaXE dvcL9zwZhHpb1z+3JKCgRHoX4q8nBXTnsSABnAdNeLCvPfMRlf0T3L2sqXcQ9eOMj9t4 L2ilRHMTYQ9xqxcJ7ABkv8l+uzkJMfXi+sE27kK8K2V19hb8S6vmelFqsmAnSJsnKp+I 6jog5US6HxQby2qTu85iRao1Ci4WCAGlFJ2iJERWSx4jQE3P2vRDDzRlGlWcCyp2ykx1 VWiw==