Re: [v6ops] A way forward for 464XLAT

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 27 March 2012 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ceTboG5reJs2jgGnc57bCmgrU/R1eztdWFaS7zFS5D8=; b=m03xQSfLtBfsH2sJPXfgscwxcnuHEH2UQu2dLzAFvSjnoS71dlqGLHszik2G7X0EIm WBvbukV+85/LKPJdSBmqnCCB91N+jRV5xjFs8E4hWfQC1HR7f9CblIp8PBbF4ZwELej9 DefMnDTGIir3wZtMUki6XF1/kdBuT5fjSSnXBLhA1/oipF/VArGvnSARx7F6zh+Eer0V tJc+N3Py5NNyhKiBI6fyw8D2Gi0lqdS1VSWeLI9YAxmRwi0ehr/2y8m0kfV4o7BfWPl9 TUClFKdDD+T7dPFYWJhS+Bpcf85JNrro0cHRd0+tYJEhUxRMtDc6ZDXNe/Ka2gZRGk2e zKYw==