Re: [v6ops] A way forward for 464XLAT

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=D+8DYxs3m4fMQkPGMvyYlRvcGaNE1ZrOY9ChZ96s8+E=; b=lqIIl4UVGux0lv3/2j/8kiskyYRybQFCk7Ifz9Lmh/OIKPL5rECMcS9t7gplLSK0Eq 4zBJEfyp9te6Oh8BjBy/abjpHqSNi5N/ciAldHR3vIu2B5OQjw1/GUcb+pyRa70uF+fi GFPdf/iQq5Lz4UpUFS/h99RrfCWJw4rcKUu4wbOyXLcZKhzQG2K4oKkzvcILQjJCePq3 pXTGG2ZwvlbyZlnTAJwQCTLfL2gDdNUhj1/r/N5sI+cv1VtofO9ZEBGxIzje95LoW8fM fFGLr1M/sJZ/ftgTunbI79Fc8ZZ8zMShDcgUxBVKOf6vPJ/nO/yLHR8r2FWoZsIKOuKi q4cw==