Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis WGLC

Jouni <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 13 May 2013 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=VY+1uTLUD9ukYB51LXdz5FZxUADeri29x87xwiRT0u8=; b=dZDA+jUtqeOuVD2fy9U1jmLXcSUM0oSGkG9MvDm6vLRS/zNq5Xn5UH4lA3g9AcgW3K OLRbKc+sswN6TAMXIRnMpC/i3cNbY3uyvwJ7A4y0xnbXb5+J/05potwJk2Gbnis3TFXF dt+Ligud/QzXcqvgbN+CkW0Gc9VHR/h7RuwWseudaESuVlUzSsSnpCQ0KbqFLObHXHNV paqvLzBGB92TS1RGoFUF900unqiBCawHYVMhqAtwRjnRWANM+HdDcDVqLiYkbXSHueph 6X6afrJ4X6uuSvS+HmEzcNbPV6zyhS8vGfTID6mrkTVcFuQ4QSTboVwaDIpQAcFf9DEE /1pg==