Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis WGLC

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 15 May 2013 07:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=JVRPYQIAcgQKuKEaIJdjfPTq4dPABXUJWVuuxujJ/yY=; b=ut4M6Vwu+2OPjY03MhYQApr6CjD+f9FdqKpCkL5nSDbX729H8mGerElgAk4dxRPzrv cXMedVXr5ce7DJtYNm+2kRGXGrL52wOHT48wMt2xaZmeFQblairWjagWkrfJFD9Wif8s pf7T/4OTOc5PgkGihhCzXlZFVpJ8iMO3LTJPbKqMs61pJ3ReCceR2YsSWF/WXrjrtnLg rtgWrBVwM43KTCBJpH8nvlrEUdqyOUZ9ZRvuaJGFzPS8Yc1Lz2U1SqmKMXCuB97Ub7Wu E15sBteByc7D8AG1Hq+Y5kwMuQjJ4hX3dTZJuyjV5SZxseNH6hSWWyYQgZznJinQrAK4 9RaQ==