Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-mawatari-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Mon, 30 January 2012 22:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=11858; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1327964346; x=1329173946; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=rmj9rmypNzJ3dL7CeXVSMTtSl7VA1YMtgqp1H/i1JTU=; b=LLcejHMR3sQE/l22KO26l624lsKO+B22Ry7HI53LDDvmrtwtvjMWtHe8 1T3QTWK7oJzrm3ZCPec+72CBjNrNKuwjAOxwHTTzZd0IwzGuPmPIHHJxR x1gf5BYNpgVxlVYwqVGDjxmhEODy9aySBMG9JzvDkY2CL9k1lZRXpjxuO c=;