Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-mawatari-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Mon, 30 January 2012 22:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=8233; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1327962371; x=1329171971; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=KAJBzhrNTiZtFYhTLhE2EPrRNgojsmIwNBQEchupwIU=; b=SC7mTQam4JYCNhqafPHLskjv559irgTuV7IwGrHD6UgJuv3VKK8ix6Br 3eNPcvKEIKJ6GuSf2p0QqLNTZEWFYLGeulToaES9Lom6WS7OQH5U4r/sk gYi3LPjXR+m9E2XsiJ7ZYksMWIoytk4XQvw5B04B+ww0yPts+1czbRjH2 s=;