Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-colitti-v6ops-host-addr-availability

Erik Kline <ek@google.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 02:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fjwXffxL5ZxLLtcjmp8i6G4kq/J4BFZL7NQiGtzxAbc=; b=LvVV7UPke5Omb2h7dyx8ZhndEr4sWPO/7LKrygXUHuOr5vWldpJtFVB4AMMss6eRsy fw7bZv9JbZewnydpiMxCKvvpogB3W0hGt0Jwh9Ak9tvYqV+lvzKur8tDqZYLEYmPzisq nKN8lkxFmYOCbLrlzrb8Csvgq07pAKIaHeORRKIZSvA4byGG73U0wOaNfxH8Kki2QmxV PQLtAV6JJnsfva71zLaO+AITCT4NWxbz0Q8TPWVjQIKLYoD/CG90PL+Et5NT1Vfur4fv PdZXOKAH0ghpuy/5rHSTi9EXrx8eZxQW1H4jchg/RRHAX2nH5tNl9b5mG7a8tMmBRXdg eYcw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fjwXffxL5ZxLLtcjmp8i6G4kq/J4BFZL7NQiGtzxAbc=; b=ijuoqGkaEhE2/dWzPkRyG5lWWFP8F8pGTv0hhhcm9oIt5ZZbs+LyQ6qWpIgSn2pa4T 7c3zjrzmXUDIBXIOhnzEcmsSiMpQnF4wArklVWGbnES01SVeZ2BvI/Vukzk4MawXFjaF 4aiPbvkptPWKT5hmzabulY+e8KotA1RrdBNtAQFkkQ5V6aPGb7RVtpTGM68LCrIWggEy SasLNBdvDObPM9dchTB232nnoUg+cs8ytKBRZRVHTeA2OoD501pXUo9srY1c0otelg36 eeniFBmwELfn/W4FvFGnaMcWdhQqxDrkMrg6LWCZ/vUxYKqh588hxU5DEdVFRHz8Xje6 mfYw==