Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-colitti-v6ops-host-addr-availability

Andrew 👽 Yourtchenko <ayourtch@gmail.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=N8LiLmkNLGHuGILYDEDhO+kysP31uso+XJSQCbCN8gI=; b=VCxKHphBTSX/OUC/x/HfLbKM1kxK+dx6jOtzgSKUYW1pERAURcu82+dCj0qXer3zs8 J5N1+Su/9Ia/9yXPvrzOfNIK6GjKcn1Bx0w/4gfC9LxwJjDIHMMsK8Y2mpBXweWM2lMN 5NZgMuQiEBv+p6N4D0xeMRnTonb7cq2tBxYfVe5BAfnjc4mkKsX+4stdr2kRFUMeOQou k0hNJUjD5i5laOqXjtz501oAohcqW+BzhE30+3uwyti+dRJKjSqertazyEWZ42GXfP62 d2XLuJEQTTbCqvgfXRijulOVXlgfhCsWSMpTwYsxYZMyh2xNQRUJrrMqixQ5esffIEno VcGg==