Re: [v6ops] v6ops-host-addr-availability: A Little Pushback

Andrew đź‘˝ Yourtchenko <ayourtch@gmail.com> Thu, 24 September 2015 08:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lQOOM/beQypT1tHgoGI27LVTxsQ3AoKKVcRHE+RLrFc=; b=qITv0ejjMh+1mABeI4pzDovoN7Sg/ui4DCvqW3YX6+2TkCxEXbMDaR83VDe2O1utJc UrbxdWwKg5CC9zglAqudvxkySS2K7i3xHmlo6zry2GpGBEGIeIWtRwxyY0q8A+QqcuCt HU71mG/tCGZZEp3xh0P/9eY89Ud7jd/a0wEo0H4SXTuuARzUti/gCcFMU33hgBpu4MqX GwLtwGUWdgZQh0TMZNR1tX9LQhFp+cINt4tg1zaPTio9iUEiieSb6MOcriH8v4Yqmt5z ZzbGiAEL20BIVvEVz0u81wfi/LIFxpyFxr3TiExHj7Myic2d50IX094ucrsq58pQS0L1 /toA==