Re: [v6ops] IA_PD bit in RA

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Fri, 13 December 2013 17:43 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:42:46 +0100
From: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
To: Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com>
References: <96747494E3D74D41B20907035DB1E48DC7BB@MOPESMBX03.eu.thmulti.com> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E611303B0269@GAALPA1MSGUSR9L.ITServices.sbc.com> <96747494E3D74D41B20907035DB1E48DCD72@MOPESMBX03.eu.thmulti.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1312100803370.24602@uplift.swm.pp.se> <F92E1B55-C74B-400C-B83E-6B50D175D121@steffann.nl> <7B4820C5-B562-4BE7-8C6A-CBCDABC39728@nominum.com> <A583EFC3-71BB-4962-875C-4AB775D13491@delong.com> <46BE373C-D476-4D83-B014-56B77FD3D67E@nominum.com> <39280481-09C5-41ED-B79E-99DBBD329F44@employees.org> <52A8343C.3040202@gmail.com> <CAAedzxq6ym-uZJQVC7JTMgKnETpGiNt3JCmkJeGW2MVnw+sixA@mail.gmail.com> <52A83C92.4020204@gmail.com> <A1A3DD00-96D8-4D73-B5F1-1CA705196689@delong.com> <52A9A93F.8050804@gmail.com> <9CB9D172-BA78-492B-B836-D7A9C6CB11A5@delong.com> <52AAEDDA.6010504@gmail.com> <FED11C95-5D12-410E-8D8C-CB8A9F5D79C1@delong.com> <52AB318C.2050704@gmail.com> <D6167580-AFC2-404D-8077-229226F2EB5C@delong.com>