Re: [vwrap] "Trust Domains", conditioners and refineries

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=G1HboATv9dOZtVcVARMg324U72Fb4n/nGJkAv8iNwgg=; b=HwRoNOdVlahURgkhBc5YmPowPwjokA/6K+ygTREj+uW00l9xSVUTT8HwkFLyZ0+3ZF //AYbUmMb++tpFLMbdBulmk2LGL2iHiV2VGhi2vroznTnBRjBk0BJ3k8GtPZGc1n4Tf2 hDDwkL2PleaBCDO2jJAFXV0gF2LAe8Y14g24Q=