Re: [vwrap] "Trust Domains", conditioners and refineries

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Sat, 02 April 2011 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=AZdWfbxVXkCv8zwLl4lyS2rlVmVFXQmEv4p9CNYgLds=; b=qtowBHeIToe6oOjFGrV2gWOfrdYiLKTUEx+3M7vqGIGqmliTyXVRalJU8l5sp3cgMU ztEW3V7xvG1OtzIFeDwRfcpziugtlUh7TMkcign9PLoaaFqIV+h1+QEJdBL3jsQmK1PD Z6BnE8npZPa/vIDHNQ8yugDoGqvk9pzxy+VWs=