Re: [vwrap] "Trust Domains", conditioners and refineries

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Sat, 02 April 2011 00:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5V5Zg5+cUDl5cPrAM81p2J/jxVGdAamUQ9xM+9/XQ4o=; b=ErLf7mUrbY9qMgNqTQVXHfUInszdIx4u+AmwgTKrYVaDFRU8K5ItuIg/iyOhRSAF2Y PubjZcJ3U7qCwr7gmUNd+Q+oBEkthioNGkqp7zwCshSzQ/r5XU6lE4raLK8/ysVAvQqI NdNg/XfMWvrisijTyRdivD3Xw45DpxiDoIcjM=