Re: [vwrap] Relationship between Avatar/Agent and Asset Service?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 17:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Aj81JpAqeZ3IJupazi7uJRnxCDCw/B/YpAec3bAQ1mg=; b=fzw9qhEjMfy62P+1nfj7W4yRGGkpS0m4C0Me/6e0oomN4DmnYNBrpO32CqjMfaCKBc 0CNZonzL/NXVAyjd0MJt5hJ2bslzeFbI42to++ODNBOKsHXpyCEMBJdt7fyGYKHloh6k piem/6+2m3XwRWun5Vnj+AJNytiUd9tCA6xx0=