Re: [vwrap] Relationship between Avatar/Agent and Asset Service?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0rlfFP9nIejrcw9WmL/UDR5/XiLK4TIgq3mFRTT+cJk=; b=nR9gJqRoOTqj9A1s+vbn5adQULkZW6kOVpezLgZvwrLrG5yQa/krH5BHQacLvPEDfz nfNLe+S8KzVwCQ3AjAjhql9ONeXY9WbwSqC19FhfKf7KU0m4y1vajdoED2mmC0QEeGa5 JIcLVEe2VdbHhgyYUIpt8ICcWIjwtnauGU/pY=