Re: [vwrap] Relationship between Avatar/Agent and Asset Service?

Meadhbh Hamrick <ohmeadhbh@gmail.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TBUlR4vad5+xuD821I/+a3BoCM0jGSVZp/SCXpXslN0=; b=qU/L83F/aJGXJwGcFqiX5uYr07MY4ipckAXc57Qq0l7giPolHS4h5SmmXjdlE37d05 BvZH1rM35jGdDbcvrYhvJT6O4v/bUHNLpuFW5Ykv2A9Gp5k+Gow7RnW5X2l88eUtw42X 9QYEEg/h8Be59ZbqP2IYl02VoCJfJ7HSycZ04=