Re: [vwrap] vwrap Digest, Vol 11, Issue 24

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 06:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=32EFSafzPIXPUx2SBEVngXpkzFgd9CvJnBFwbkvigcY=; b=WdD1OgG/DGs5zJbYL/JV+khDfu/lqK3554fe5Qlrmn817sRiSRaohioo5RblkJkZGQ jU8ptE26V9MFx6J3ik6Ms+cPj7gUhrFMFe71yADrTM108PbNx7I3D8ejNzb2RS7d/dSn M+HxVPk4yiWwU1tM/moNjSm4QqaV/69X+cYI4=