Re: [vwrap] vwrap Digest, Vol 11, Issue 24

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=b0NpL+kSKCzH85ZUyJfbKJpetYWoCefuatwybSR8nIM=; b=tVLDk7Vwg0SDdKMahpKVaxE4dgvtFc3Mf7r0UdiVP4FjKvTqt5iCKuwGoA7FZRBqWl a2YTYgytx+McutRqepSoesLn2knUWlo4kONgPpneDbM+HGiNmelpSabFLSdWr4KfML0A qW3rU45PMFbLiF7cZP68jd2b6hp1YefUx1fpM=