Re: [weirds] New Unified DNR/RIR Internet-Drafts

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 06 September 2012 21:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2DYHKeUhun1zbLqwUFoRJyC/NR6VMbHYWLpy7PVq8yM=; b=CCDs4VSN8k+p1GSR2d3a/RDFOZThI7DWT9RTQXi6PN9PlpySEAqg4tuiGJ6TsiUPw9 vFCYCmANiOdCOTwP3UAWM6CYZb3/xGny0+hwWwruI6ieT59ndI0k+gyVwQNLpA86nQ/P iy+1wgBKSjdP6GcHFSEShdppCJ/AKIJ/2jmDSgMLHqLRnLey336Z5KVarxvkz+dgeYG0 XgnzXDdvw5eswBO5FA2S5olSxl7sjR+s9AL33X/PJN/oHAHf1Txl4JL0jXexufqwLdcn txvriRZR3e90B97F+zHwznA/VA5VVqPHjM491viBgvxXjnF/vBQYFLFkwqmPjEPE1Uer RHBg==