Re: [weirds] Internationalization Issues

MasaYUKI Okada <okadams@nic.ad.jp> Thu, 25 October 2012 06:19 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:19:22 +0900
From: MasaYUKI Okada <okadams@nic.ad.jp>
To: Byron Ellacott <bje@apnic.net>
Cc: weirds@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [weirds] Internationalization Issues

Byron-san,

This is only my opinion.  My expectations on language support as
this time is follow line:
(There is no difference of opinion with the Kentaro-san too.)

- Specified response code at the time of inquiry

Now we are changing the response by the end of the '/e' string.

It may be sufficient to give the '/e' string to the end of the
inquiry also the protocol under discussion(draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-00??)
 now.

However, anticipation of standardization, should not an adhoc approach
like this '/e' might be good for us.
It may be able to specify the response code when whois queried.

Thank you for the question.

--
Masayuki Okada
JPNIC