Easier access to diffs, etc.

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 13 March 2012 17:24 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:24:23 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: wgchairs@ietf.org
Subject: Easier access to diffs, etc.

On a related note, I've been wishing that the I-D Action announcement
messages provided more convenient access to info about the draft.
A link to the diff with the previous version would be nice,
as would a link to the html version of the document in the tools area
(which in turn has links to all sorts of renditions of the doc.)

I find that the link that is currently provided is rarely the one I
want, so I'm always having to copy the name, and then search for the
form I want. Its easier to just click. :-)

	Thanks,
	Paul