Re: [Xml-sg-cmt] [AD] Use of <u> - Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9290 <draft-ietf-core-problem-details-08> for your review

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 17 August 2022 16:38 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=62dCI2FilRXBVORHOHHaENtwjhPUD2nqdqh3BHEjbdw=; b=CKS3q67D1BX+qDGb71SyN6S4I2uT7EiscYqf4PAj7KFgehQZoq/wGGlxk1eTBqa/T9 TZFKY/xwJPR5r08ZWhPZfrnZ1AASyEmi+kfxqEMUfz+p4tLMdYqVfvkd1DpbTh5/fk40 44lWHDkeXtJJtJyeo2NydphoHLSMeZPNbQHT6GU6MHdnwJ5x3BQmlf3t4rGLgDA1XkMZ FFxzbAlM9z1FKV9K+wRzWr+nq3D/YqlwYEeaapkd6ax4ryEdvpOJB+j3I/MWzlx4efAy Yww0djUhqTgx94AorkeCJiVh4zMwfLtxSObCvUQ2f9lzsAhS008SiF5B5GbA/LHPV2xr fk2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=62dCI2FilRXBVORHOHHaENtwjhPUD2nqdqh3BHEjbdw=; b=ofiUuZAN0Mx0F30zBaphy0UFy8W929+ND6ZYZQ9nnlGfePR0uvAYDEvS0IfS6wrMc8 VlcdbIU9yYH2BnahXv1Q80zbAWKHuw/3E/jwK2EdzurQWkF2ZTfWV2es4FI/ScDPXi1L bp1e/4oecTGsdQ80KJ6oFzm7FwG+P3b8j7Gjjg0hTrq2PlFMIz3fZtsoBewkMHOtN0MK SQHyFSQMocVmC5h36Sxyympd7Yi/sPVp8VQp+q+C30lwkutD2XH2kZ8jgyaHYYASVQGk mVGE/CsRPKvXaHNE7bU6y9Zt7VUUbjrQMoApUgiNSuq1ld9CFtnmSo7NugEsFfdf92HZ wdfQ==