[xml2rfc] PDF

fenner at research.att.com (Bill Fenner) Thu, 23 March 2006 07:53 UTC

From: "fenner at research.att.com"
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:53:57 +0000
Subject: [xml2rfc] PDF

>How did you import the graphic?

I used an as-yet-unreleased version of my plugin that renders an image
supplied as the argument to img src=, along with the Batik plugin for
xxe which allows it to render and process svg.  Without Batik, it will
only handle bitmap images.

>What did you use to generate the  graphic?

I used inkscape, http://www.inkscape.org/ .

More details at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg38963.html
(Good thing I haven't cleaned up my tmp dir in a while, that was
in November.)

  Bill