Re: [xrblock] comment on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02.txt

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Tue, 28 August 2012 02:34 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>, xrblock@ietf.org, Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:33:35 +0800
Subject: Re: [xrblock] comment on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02.txt

Hi, Alan:
Given the popularity of the Japan national standards (i.e.,TTC 201.01) in Japan,
we can add TTC 201.01 based algorithm as one new calculation algorithm  in the
QoE Metric Block.
Currently we still allow support additional 5 new calculation algorithms using 3bit CAlg.

Regarding MoS Reference, are you suggesting we should differentiate low bit rate from high bit rate
or we should differeniate narrowband from wideband?
It looks to me narrowband and wideband only can be used with audio stream and don't apply to video?

Another question is I am not familiar with the terminology "MoS reference".
Would you like to point me a reference to explain what "MoS Reference" is?
Thanks!

Regards!
-Qin