Re: [xrblock] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-03

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Wed, 04 June 2014 10:08 UTC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>, Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in>, "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:08:13 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.64.58.46]
Subject: Re: [xrblock] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-03

Thanks, Alissa for the careful review.

Maybe a short paragraph that explains the differences between implementations that support and do not support scrambling (flag values, relevant field) would be useful.

It looks to me that - if the edits proposals are to be included - it would be good to update the I-D and let the WG a few days to read and comment before sending the I-D  to IETF LC.

Regards,

Dan