Re: [xrblock] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-03

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 06 June 2014 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=PKgTBcbEpQ5Iz2Ma7ADw/y sd1IA=; b=BM66f/06nwQv0TzbHdZt2ttcH9dsXIVH3wgHONalGnD6L80L5OkkZR 0RgaxRRPVSnkDr8RB3jLukhJklimiyxe+ojzpPwB/5vk/gVhC/5PWTi8xPCelCEU rOwr1r2/fnaWXwxDYuAkrYw16vQbf9+MqQ32KX3ZEtkv03XUGgGuY=