Re: [xrblock] FW: I-DAction:draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Wed, 26 September 2012 01:45 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, xrblock@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:44:31 +0800
Subject: Re: [xrblock] FW: I-DAction:draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt

Hi, Dan:
I am happy to see my comments being forwarded to rtcweb@ietf.org if they are interested
and want to more input from XRBLOCK WG. However I am not sure how much of their
work is related to XRBLOCK work? Do they only look for some basic metrics obtained
from SR/RR. But I agree with you consistency between the metrics used by RTCP XR and
RTCWEB is a good thing.
It will be great to see metrics used by RTCP XR can be used in RTCWEB as well.

BTW: I have subscribed to rtcweb list and am interest to join the discussion as I said and
expected.

Regards!
-Qin