[IPsec] Re: test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation[IPsec] Re: test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation
Tero Kivinen
2007-11-26
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/O2QOtf0lbP0KZlvMF0imMgqQ3S4/
778070
1434809
[IPsec] Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02.txt[IPsec] Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02.txt
Tero Kivinen
2007-11-26
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/pmxo1bXReQKTzP9UPTIfYNOA8_c/
778069
1434804
[IPsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-04][IPsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-04]
KATO Akihiro
2007-11-26
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/5bFBikZqZKDTr9FvE4B4Wrck4UA/
778068
1434802
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Yoav Nir
2007-11-25
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/Goan25tnWPhEw5-xlC349XDqX34/
778067
1434807
[IPsec] Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02.txt[IPsec] Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02.txt
Michael Richardson
2007-11-24
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/2serwXvlwNrBzctugummOvTxP6c/
778066
1434804
[IPsec] Re: CHILD_SA and PFS[IPsec] Re: CHILD_SA and PFS
Michael Richardson
2007-11-24
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/tZYBdtBk3efMHaJLoWFr-96N0Ic/
778065
1434807
[IPsec] Re: test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation[IPsec] Re: test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation
Michael Richardson
2007-11-24
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/27VELh2pIjDnwh9U8xngLOFdToA/
778064
1434809
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Tero Kivinen
2007-11-22
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/5VGpdnb2zej4liJSkOU8f8bAZBw/
778063
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Yoav Nir
2007-11-22
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/8q-IZNsanOZLViBBM9EieaXnFWw/
778062
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Tero Kivinen
2007-11-21
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/50L3KXWFCuWB5krCaEdsUGZFvrM/
778061
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Yoav Nir
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/KZ0hPEBdX2Rb9r8b8Y4_qKiaQvY/
778060
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Chinh Nguyen
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/5WqZ-eusZbyhlXcqkR4R2RX6KZE/
778059
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Tero Kivinen
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/GoBt3NzoJ3I_-IC3YRvSFxo4Ez8/
778058
1434807
RE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Pasi.Eronen
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/Zp9H1stqpefv1lzUJi3_17QXeWU/
778057
1434807
RE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Pasi.Eronen
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/wdSzSsB0dxJG37HdjlX0eN9QRko/
778056
1434807
RE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Pasi.Eronen
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/M0JDpLLcHl-fSVGMH-UYDYO0Xac/
778055
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Yoav Nir
2007-11-20
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/7KxK5WfYvLlaU6eU6HmmXo9TUMA/
778054
1434807
[IPsec] Fwd: Document Action: 'Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for use with IETF Standards' to Informational RFC[IPsec] Fwd: Document Action: 'Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for use with IETF Standards' to Informational RFC
Paul Hoffman
2007-11-19
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/6SG4bI6svOUAvsdUA1PhXJWVHSU/
778053
1434803
RE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Ricky Charlet
2007-11-19
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/wp1c8xIelrZo5gn9l2YqbzHKMnc/
778052
1434807
Re: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRe: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Chinh Nguyen
2007-11-19
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/qhapPfG4XXbHPfRfflznd-Mp-Yg/
778051
1434807
RE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFSRE: [IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Pasi.Eronen
2007-11-19
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/yeYWQFJk6AH14itL3VeUn0ZS3Tk/
778050
1434807
[IPsec] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02.txt[IPsec] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-ikev2bis-02.txt
Paul Hoffman
2007-11-17
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/vyrve6vFGIXt0HGilph8HHK98NU/
778049
1434804
[IPsec] I-D ACTION:draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt[IPsec] I-D ACTION:draft-mcgrew-gcm-test-00.txt
Internet-Drafts
2007-11-16
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/qKsOvd5fd5E78FRl_1qPiJRXiMc/
778048
1434805
[IPsec] Dictionary-based key exchange (for mobile users)[IPsec] Dictionary-based key exchange (for mobile users)
Pars Mutaf
2007-11-16
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/klybxQQzLSaBwFrpnJB86BKGFMs/
778047
1434806
[IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS[IPsec] CHILD_SA and PFS
Chinh Nguyen
2007-11-16
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/Lht3mfUxCicP1l8rIR7P56R06po/
778046
1434807
[IPsec] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-ipsec-failover-01.txt][IPsec] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-ipsec-failover-01.txt]
Yaron Sheffer
2007-11-15
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/K6rKhScYMZtMTbruOMZ6E9xEv58/
778045
1434808
[IPsec] Re: About PFS for first CHILD_SA[IPsec] Re: About PFS for first CHILD_SA
Michael Richardson
2007-11-15
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/w02MylPLs3XpCB78ijoFfnCsMek/
778044
1434846
[IPsec] Re: ESP's use of dummy packets?[IPsec] Re: ESP's use of dummy packets?
Michael Richardson
2007-11-15
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/klsSUQEXzqGY-gMkjfpPS1cA9EQ/
778043
1434800
Re: [IPsec] test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivationRe: [IPsec] test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation
Scott G. Kelly
2007-11-14
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/ik26IyUnw8q3-NBxEtZoo5ZwXcM/
778042
1434809
[IPsec] test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation[IPsec] test vectors for IKEv2 SKEYSEED derivation
Michael Richardson
2007-11-14
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/xvkUOUJimWDfNY11kZRezqDSlc0/
778041
1434809
Re: [IPsec] ESP's use of dummy packets?Re: [IPsec] ESP's use of dummy packets?
Stephen Kent
2007-11-13
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/Z6txTNygAOa_YcD38hL7VDKpbC4/
778040
1434800
[IPsec] ESP's use of dummy packets?[IPsec] ESP's use of dummy packets?
Joy Latten
2007-11-13
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/YdlZz46ExHzS00TPse05RJgKAug/
778039
1434800
Re: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packetsRe: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packets
Joy Latten
2007-11-09
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/KPzlJ0hPGFPlDA1lDGzGjg4MOLM/
778038
1434810
Re: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packetsRe: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packets
Stephen Kent
2007-11-09
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/LIQcjZaJP_PYaKxCz-Hy6RcTgGE/
778037
1434810
Re: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packetsRe: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packets
Joy Latten
2007-11-09
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/UghiWnhG513r60-4zYOGW5M3iq4/
778036
1434810
Re: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packetsRe: [IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packets
Dan McDonald
2007-11-09
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/TGgaociU2kIidFzNEJzZqpPjt9Y/
778035
1434810
[IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packets[IPsec] Use of SPD in verifying incoming packets
Joy Latten
2007-11-09
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/s6VCL8BGmW_FE_5x58aFuhKq4LA/
778034
1434810
[IPsec] FWD: I-D Action:draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-01.txt[IPsec] FWD: I-D Action:draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-01.txt
Pasi.Eronen
2007-11-09
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/0bGOVrGg7f8jm5IJb4tFq3jgTs4/
778033
1434811
RE: [IPsec] RE: [Mobike] TS updates in MOBIKERE: [IPsec] RE: [Mobike] TS updates in MOBIKE
Tero Kivinen
2007-11-07
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/2fUTqFS6LzrcTNLUpYw3Tg6TfWk/
778032
1434815
Re: [IPsec] RE: [Mobike] TS updates in MOBIKERe: [IPsec] RE: [Mobike] TS updates in MOBIKE
Chinh Nguyen
2007-11-07
ipsec
/arch/msg/ipsec/V82EPsbiJdY-ZQaf7VnlNqNdvQo/
778031
1434815
40 Messages