Re: [6lo] Generation of IPv6 IIDs

Paul Duffy <paduffy@cisco.com> Fri, 02 May 2014 13:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3783; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399037016; x=1400246616; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ryAYHwWcAERQlTmngeOJd11BsAA48gKphTzikJap3L0=; b=Usg1tnz5Ph473IjpWEhCwh55JF9iJJkxFtx/CQ71vRpDQEZwpxbx10+G HIqiuhHOUJjKsuK4hXsz2xnpyj3vf7yg/jhB7dPImE2yB/56tXuE5N4VI jlfeqTU8dyB9whGVG++5pQ68WNicwsXlEtAhOdc4jQmQOWVS6i5ETSKGP M=;