Re: [6lo] Generation of IPv6 IIDs

Owen Kirby <osk@exegin.com> Thu, 01 May 2014 21:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=4vIKVYWiM0jkp+RTTBkkJgoZZ2Fc8yqI09THVqn98Yg=; b=Ta2Wl5YEjrSQx2IUoCQrvBoRih5uOb98zRlZdeDHFMxlZ3MW8ElqYBqWswVMCjcfBO inGsrHr5XXpdO70XzUoBPp7fC5IEqPmcc09R0dUEw+K5F/ltF6I2JHguWCvHLfqLMiNw iwNkfsRi84kSxaY8jjAZ656I/dQ0I3cdpFGIJhbDo52evFHLKlGzXyxZvgCrrXHeR8ig KUqV34c6TjIiZsnmn3mD7IV0QWv0gOvx0hVUtfXqj+sQs56YtlOgl30tOPipRcOaX+UO mi4DLvVk22i7TUuk+vvZHP8WJyg/g6uMGSXzSat0/lLcGvdQlN/0OGFkKaZbjPwDSKjA vzEw==