Re: [6lowpan] Working-Group Last Call for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-06

Geoff Mulligan <geoff.ietf@mulligan.com> Tue, 09 November 2010 01:12 UTC

From: Geoff Mulligan <geoff.ietf@mulligan.com>
To: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <eunah.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:12:25 -0700
Cc: Carsten Bormann <cabocabo@gmail.com>, 6lowpan 6lowpan <6lowpan@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [6lowpan] Working-Group Last Call for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-06

Eunah,
  Thanks for taking care of these editorial comments.

The document is certainly nearly ready to go to the IESG and the
shepherd document is complete.  There are a couple of "nits" that need
to be addressed before I can send it to our ADs. Enuah, I will send you
the list of "nits" in my next message.

Additionally, I was informed last night (thanks Jonathan and Pete) that
I had not answered a number of messages from JP about this document.  It
would appear that in my move to use Google to filter my email, it
(Google) decided to categorize all of JP's messages to me as SPAM - I
think that I've corrected that situation.  This message should answer
JP's questions regarding the status of the document.  In the future,
remember that there are two WG Chairs, if for some reason I'm not
responding to a message.

	geoff