Re: [6lowpan] slot for New Version of draft-qiu-roll-kemp-02.txt

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6Dtn5gQLIXLKoVJ8/BQKeyqYyv7eSgCnnHmFU3Vymmo=; b=Ou0f72iTfqNhs/SGXLT9M5jXRagmfwjts+Llwq+fzicyVeuQ4abS51D/xMz/f/k2VQ UFmQu38LXum1aTR5YuKW87USrs85/5qz3ZM3l1ruJRLvZqkM2j0OZpt+BcFCsrxOWg/K UnB/kzp2r7Yb8SfXQdv1DCbgV0CA3UyYnAII8dVJOyEaLWZrTc3234AzIKw9924J0PIn 1Og6GorCvLgfmQ85XKU96lnr20xDIHKjNo4JQLp/7kRfGgFnB24FNWisInB5vcouFdTq seLxP6/O/A1D14npJcmfd2BjL0+Av0f/ZtKi1OkSd7n6UWnRuv+MqjygMQagUgakmbSK TRng==