Re: [6tisch] #40 (minimal): Ralph's INT AREA review on minimal

"Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <rdroms@cisco.com> Wed, 09 December 2015 14:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17611; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449671011; x=1450880611; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=nTW1U1gNM3Gf2IvXmP+AU8QD7Bg7cyISWSWp+usQu0c=; b=ZXg0mzhAtRd4SH0zhnxBbwMTJgHf2oAK9Lkzgum3Q7MvPPpNHH5o6LT8 iXSoExAVAWDDIBa7gW66pAjsRlkdbyZnzIbd+R3pngbqZ9hlzgxEUZkHE tzNGSTp7UiR0UfpyhGwOl0qmZxG9Q9H00vBYLpbF1Ueolsdmgi3FbS2YK A=;