Re: [6tisch] #40 (minimal): Ralph's INT AREA review on minimal

"S.V.R.Anand" <anand@ece.iisc.ernet.in> Thu, 10 December 2015 09:36 UTC

To: 6tisch@ietf.org
References: <060.3dd7a264eded1d845f64abc1fe858f76@tools.ietf.org> <075.a6c8b59ecb15c9e24f5de9597c350084@tools.ietf.org> <832DA812-A771-4C20-B82B-E3FD63A9A39E@cisco.com> <f784af3f27244a3ea639fed7f6843b94@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <672063CD-B94D-49C2-883E-BE4E0DCDF0AD@cisco.com> <df9d431c3e7a49f79fc2dd3635a1036e@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <164C8E17-37B4-47A6-8027-A97D776872D0@cisco.com> <C6B1B718-32F8-4847-8B46-D17F134FDAC2@cisco.com> <56693E8E.4080909@ece.iisc.ernet.in> <f8ac27e3dd874cb4adcc8ef3aee497db@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com>