[6tisch] FW: #40 (minimal): Ralph's INT AREA review on minimal

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 09 December 2015 09:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9580; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449651838; x=1450861438; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ChOYQtlAtomApZ9qManZ15aJfUTftswLc29lTczle9U=; b=azxQKsjc1GKqOl+KIgpsEeVlgo6pUWBLsUQQlNF+osFmResbXMiAUONk TRjmPDgkyzW9QO9WjqU2QAqHHmsTtWS3MTIvYCXQ6dW/JB4Wau80ID0tA c8PTgJO1jSu29Cx3YbDXjUb+VMa6wlnBzFA7V82nZLDUvcYrSZG9iZy2t 0=;